During the final testing and during the production phases, the Metrology department of CMMossini performs the following controls:
- Precision dimensional measurement +/- 0.01mm up to 750mm
- Precision dimensional measurement +/- 0.2mm up to 1600mm
- Precision dimensional measurements for diameters +/- 0.02 using of over 1400 go/no go gauges pin
- Thread dimensional controls with threaded rings gouges, and threaded plug gouges go/no go
- Measurements of thickness on coating surfaces
- Adhesion controls on coating surfaces
- Color and gloss measurement for painting
- Torque measurements on tightening screws
- Corrosion tests using the salt spray chamber for materials and coatings test.
- Surface roughness measurements
- Rockwell hardness surface measurements
- Visual inspection of welded joints with qualified operator level II according to UNI EN ISO 9712.