Lever Shear Year 1940
The company was born in Milan in the 60s, with activities in the field of light carpentry. Later in the '70s has been made the new headquarters in Cernusco Sul Naviglio and started a long collaboration with leader companies in the telecommunications field.
At the end of years '90 has been further expanded the production departments and consolidated partnerships with key customers in new areas, first of all in the railways field.
In the last decade has been devoted significant resources to the technological innovation of the production facilities, and achieved high levels of automation and the increased flexibility and responsiveness. CMMossini has also reached the levels of certification for the company Quality System and of the welding process in compliance with the standards, ISO 9001, EN 3834-2, EN15085-2.
Today the company occupies a total area of over 6,500 square meters of which 3,200 are covered, and It meets the demands and needs of customers from all over the world.